This site has moved.
In 2013, I'm offering
Ny website has moved to
Thanks for understanding as I go through the process of gradually reinventing all of my "legacy" websites. To avoid "broken" links, my legacy websites will remain active indefinitely.
Guiding people through the inner transformation needed to realize their potential, do work they love and live healthier, less stressful more fulfilling lives is my mission in life. My specialties include working with people who have creative personality types , are gifted intellectually and/or empathically, have ADD / ADHD, or anyone who is "neurodiverse" and has problems with time management, attending to routine tasks, prioritizing, chronic disorganization and excessive clutter.
Being gifted can be both a blessing and a curse. Having ADHD (or a creative personality type with right brain preferences that prefers to "keep options open") can turn completing the most mundane of daily tasks into a living nightmare. Boredom with repetitive routines, indecision, high sensitivity and reactivity, distractibility, and frequently changing your mind are hallmark traits of many neurodiverse personality profiles such as giftedness, asperger's, mild bipolar, ADD and High Creativity.
These traits, left unattended, often lead to low self-esteem, depression, stress disorders, addictions, overspending, poor boundaries, chronic fatigue, perfectionism, procrastination, disorganization, chronic overwhelm, excessive clutter, and traumatized attachment to things and information over people (AKA hoarding behavior), just to name a few.
"When you change the
way you see things,
When you change the way
you see your Self,
your whole life changes.
The keys to getting unstuck from these debilitating patterns and regaining your energy and passion for your work, relationships and life include:
- Seeing and understanding yourself in a whole new way - fully and compassionately accepting the things you cannot change about yourself
- Learning how to design follow-through into your commitments and intentions
- Learning how to cooperate with yourself instead of trying to control yourself to do things
- Discovering your personal sources of energy and making time to renew them regularly
- Transforming distractibility into purposeful "scanning talent"
- Developing the ability to pause and use "mindful trigger design" skills to turn "impulsivity and reactivity" into "responsiveness"
- Developing your natural resourcefulness and ability to strategize
- Learning how to prioritize and make decisions that is compatible with natural way of thinking
- Establishing flexible personal boundaries, and becoming able to say no gently, graciously, and confidently
- Learning how to resolving inner conflicting needs, values and wants
- Define your personal standards of "success" and "enough" so you can release the pressure that overhwlems you
- Designing simple, flexible, organic "infrastructure" that facilitates you to get what really matters done your way
"I asked Ariane to coach me on a very specific task. However, from our work, I soon realized that my reluctance in accomplishing that task was related to my bigger picture of how I handle things in general. By getting help in one area, other areas became unstuck. Ariane allowed me to let my guard down to uncover a lot of these false beliefs about myself and my life because she's been there too. There is no judgement. I am getting better because it's possible.”
- I. S.
"I've worked with coaches in the past, but Ariane is different. She doesn't impose a one-size-fits-all strategy, but develops one tailored to who you are and how you work. With her help, I'm more productive than I've been in years!"
If you often feel like you have flashes of brilliance and high potential, but are also often "stuck" and unable to make progress, or if you feel that you know what to do, but just can't make yourself do it, you have come to the right place. Welcome to the "tribe." You are not alone!
What you are going through is not normal "procrastination." It's a physical and chemical difference in the way your brain works that can lead to chronic, cyclical "stuckness." It can be caused by ADD, past emotional trauma, abuse, depression, brain injury, and more. When you don't understand what's happening to you, and you don't know what to do about it, it is incredibly frustrating.
Well-meaning people give you advice and tips that just don't work and make you feel even worse about yourself. But on the other hand, you just KNOW there is so much potential inside you! It's a vicious cycle. If you often feel like the part of you that "wants to do things" is completely disconnected from the part of you that "does things", you know exactly what I mean.
What Really Works?
I've spent a lifetime learning what causes this phenomenon and what to do about it. I've learned that, for people like us, being productive and feeling fulfilled does not come from planning, controlling, and scheduling life. It comes from the spontaneous, unplanned discoveries and "happy accidents" of life. It comes from responding to needs as they arise...not on a schedule.
The truth is that for people like us, planning, controlling and scheduling our lives sounds good in theory but feels like a living death. Luckily, there are ways to live life and accomplish meaningful goals and results, without having to follow the advice of people who truly don't understand how our unique brains and thought processes work.
My own journey to a simpler, less stressful, more authentic life that works with my creative personality type / ADHD and has given me 50 years of education, experience and training to draw upon to help you succeed.
My intention is to bring you the best of what REALLY works to shift your energy, get unstuck, get inspired into action, and get real results. My approach includes helping you learn how to:
- Confidently navigate life rather than control it.
- Design infrastructure that enables you to creatively orchestrate and flexibly organize resources to produce consistently meaningful results.
- Refocus on "what's right with you" and reconnect with your passion, gifts, and talents
- Commit to fulfilling your needs instead of resenting and sacrificing them in a way that leads to addictive and compulsive behavior that feels out of control
- Live a productive life in a way that is compatible with your natural improvisational style
- Rebuild your self-confidence by designing more success into your life
- Identify and change the patterns of inner conflict and harsh self-criticism that lead to stuckness
- Establish, communicate and negotiate clear personal boundaries in a way that strengthens your relationships and sense of self-worth
- Set up ultra-simple systems that inspire you and make organizing a source of self-affirmation and stress relief - not agony - so that you can more productively orchestrate the building blocks of your life: home, work, relationships, finances, time, actions, and information
"Working with you has changed my whole life and saved my marriage. My husband says it was the best money we ever spent. My kids are so happy we aren't fighting all the time now... You are AWESOME! Thanks for giving me and my family a chance at a better life."
Read more client references here
My mission is to bring you leading edge innovative support that really works to facilitate you in making the tough decisions needed to make room for what you really want in life -- like a home you enjoy being in, a career, business, or profession you love, relationships that nourish you, better health, less stress, and feeling safe to be your authentic self in the world.
Not sure where to start?
Here are a few suggestions.
Before you do anything else, if you resonate with my message so far I suggest getting on my mailing list. Don't worry, I won't start sending pushy emails every day after you sign up. I hate that, too! When you join, you will get occasional emails with free articles, classes, and other resources I make available.
Visit my website at www.arianebenefit.com
If you read nothing else on this site, read these popular articles: